Monday, June 10, 2013

25 Things My Children Should Know About Me

I came across this list on another blog and thought, "Hey, WHY NOT?" So I've decided I am going to do this. I think it will be a good thing for Harper and Adler to look back on. AND it will be an assignment for myself. When I was in college, I loved my writing classes because a professor would give us a topic and we'd have to just run with it. My husband and I talk about this situation a lot - how, when you are in your studies, you are forced to be creative. But then, you graduate your studies and you have to create your own assignments! So here I am. I'd love if you followed along.

Becky xxx

THE LIST:

1. List 20 random facts about yourself.

2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.

3. Describe your relationship with your spouse.

4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.

5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?

6. If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?

7. What is your dream job, and why?

8. What are 5 passions you have?

9. Describe your most embarrassing moment.

10. Describe 5 pet peeves you have.

11. Describe a typical day in your current life.

12. What’s the hardest part of growing up?

13. Describe 5 weaknesses and 5 strengths you have.

14. Describe when you knew your spouse was the one or how you fell in love.

15. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?

16. What is the one thing you wish you were great at?

17. What do you think your spouse loves most about you? And what do you love most about your spouse?

18. How did you feel the moment you became a parent?

19. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.

20. Describe your relationship with your parents.

21. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?

22. What’s your favorite holiday and why?

23. What’s your favorite and least favorite thing about parenthood?

24. What is your favorite part of your body and why?

25. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.

No comments: